Friday, July 23, 2010

Nicholas Teo - Hurt


我记得那时候
Wo ji de na shi hou
I remember that moment
你不让我牵你的手
Ni bu rang wo qian ni de shou
You don't let me hold your hand
激动得我快疯
Ji dong de wo kuai fung
quickly stirring me crazy
象掉进一个无底的洞
Xiang diao jin yi ge wu di de dong
it's like being thrown into a depthless hole

苦笑都带点痛
Ku xiao dou dai dian tong
Forcing to smile brings some pain
自从你什么都不留给我追究
Zi cong ni shen me dou bu liu gei wo zhui jiu
since you give me nothing to investigate
躲在我的背后
Duo zai wo de bei hou
Hiding at my back
亲手你用温柔交换了这一场恶梦
Qin shou li yong wen rou jiao huan le zhe yi chang e mong
you personally use my kindness, exchanging this nightmare

oh baby why would you hurt me so long?
hurt me so long
这一个人不该是我
Zhe yi ge ren bu gai shi wo
This person must not be me

baby why would you hurt me so long?
please let me know
难过是你留给我的线索
Nan guo shi ni liu gei wo de xian suo
Sadness is what you left me as a clue

莫非我的举动
Mo fei wo de ju dong
Is it possible that my move
成了你的苦衷
Cheng le ni de ku zhong
has turned into your unspeakable difficulties
才暗示我的所有
Cai an shi wo de suo you
not until it used all my strength
你宁愿没有经过
Ni ning yuan mei you jing guo
you rather wish you haven't pass through
爱预付得太多
Ai yu fu de tai duo
I paid too much love in advance
不是没有想过
Bu shi mei you xiang guo
Not that I never thought of it
最愚笨的会是我
Zui yu ben de hui shi wo
The most foolish maybe is me

0 comments: