Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Peter Ho - 真心话 (Zhen Xin Hua)

早晨醒来身上沾了颜料

Zao chen xing lai shen shang zan le yan liao

Awaken in the morning, the body is stained by colours


而画笔还握得很紧很牢

Er hua bi hai wo de hen jing hen zai

And the colour pencil is still being held very tightly, very firmly


阳光中你仍静静悄悄

Yang guang zhong ni reng jing jing qiao qiao

You remain in the middle of sunlight quietly


在画板上看着我微笑

Zai hua ban shang kan zhe wo wei xiao

Looking at my smile on the drawing board




几乎每天梦到散着步和你聊

Ji hu mei tian meng dao san zhe bu he ni liao

Almost everyday i dream of taking a walk and chat with you


有一种幸福和美好

you yi zhong xing fu he mei hao

there's a kind of happiness


我感觉得到却捕捉不到

wo gan jue de dao que bu zhuo bu dao

I can feel it but unable to seize it


有时候让情绪很糟

you shi hou rang qing xu hen zao

sometimes those made my mood in a mess





感动明明塞满胸口却说不明白

gan dong ming ming sai man xiong kou que shuo bu ming bai

my chest felt obviously full of words but I don't know how to say it


我爱得多么澎湃

wo ai de duo me peng pai

My love is so surge


只愿你能看得出来

zhi yuan ni neng kan de chu lai
I only hope that u can see it through





喜欢你想爱你想说真心话

xi huan ni xiang ai ni xiang shuo zhen xin hua

I like you, I want to love you, I want to tell this true words from the heart


我只有深情但请你收下

wo zhi you shen qing dan qing ni shou xia

I only have deep feelings but please accept this


我只有痴狂却不懂得方法

wo zhi you chi kuang que bu dong de fang fa

I am crazy of you but I don't have any idea


把我心里想的怀里有的清楚让你看吧

ba wo xin li xiang de huai li you de qing chu rang ni kan ba

Let u see this clear feeling in my heart\


喜欢你想爱你想说真心话

xi huan ni xiang ai ni xiang shuo zhen xin hua

I like you, I want to love you, I want to tell this true words from the heart


路也许还长但爱已出发

lu ye xu hai zhang dan ai yi chu fa

Maybe the road is still far but my love has already begun

我也许太傻却一点也不假

Wo ye xu tai sha que yi dian ye bu jia

Maybe I'm so stupid but I'm not lying at all

会永远体贴永远守约你肯让我爱你吗
hui yong yuan ti tie yong yuan shou yue
ni ken rang wo ai ni ma

I'll care for u forever, I promise u forever, will u let me love u?




想看着你闹陪着你笑让我爱你

xiang kan zhe ni nao pei zhe ni xiao rang wo ai ni ba

I would like to see u noisy, accompany you to smile, please let me love you

0 comments: